Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dusty Fingers FBI 94.5 FM - 30th June


1. Surf - Step-Panther
2. Metal To Flies - The Silents
3. Get Up - St Helens
4. Come On - Los Saicos
5. Two Drummers Dissapear - Thee Oh See's
6. Hit The Road Jack - The Morloch
7. She Cracked - The Modern Lovers
8. Parasites - The Soft Pack
9. Hounds - Cabins
10. Free Way - Beaches
11. Songs On The Avenue - Belles Will Ring
12. Stacey Come Over - Teeth and Tongue
13. All The Kids - Deep Sea Arcade
14. Don't Talk - Beach Boys
15. I Wan't You Back Again - The Zombies
16. My Nerves - Little Willie John
17. Tonight - Keith and Tex
18. I Don't Know About You - Lloyd Nolan
19. The Thrill Is Gone - BB King
20. I Cried - Tammy Montgomery
21. Heavy Eyes - The Rosewood Thieves
22. Beast Of Love - Cloud Control
23. Need For Now - David Vandervelde
24. At Her Open Door - Dead Meadow
25. Assemble Head In Sunburst Sound - Summon The Vardig
26. Shadows On My Wall - The Poppy Family
27. Charlies Theme - Jimi Entle Sound
28. AR Groll - Sidan
29. I Lost A Game - Cerro Verde
30. Another Country - Demon Fuzz
31. Yekermo Sew - Mulatu Astatke


No comments:

Post a Comment